Driving with AO
Driving with us means brightening every customer’s day with the latest tech and electricals. It means competitive revenue, good routing and driving with a company which has a fantastic reputation. We’re looking for self-employed drivers who can put the finishing touches on something incredible. That’s why we want people who can see the positive in everything, and will do whatever it takes to deliver the goods.
Drivers provide their services to two brands; Expert Logistics and AO.com. This enables us to provide an amazing service to 3rd Party clients. We have opportunities now for 7.5t and 3.5t self-employed drivers across our 17 depots throughout the UK.
“As a Sub-Contractor at AO, we get reliable weekly payments, as well as awards and bonus schemes where we can increase earnings based on customer feedback. There are no deductions for fuel and lease expenses, and no forced accountancy systems like many other courier companies”
Self Employed Driver
“AO put a huge amount of time and effort into better routing.
The new routing system is at the heart of our formidable
logistics proposition. They make sure that all our crews are
given realistic and achievable routes on a daily basis.”
“We take pride in our fleet of vehicles. You will always find our vehicles loaded and fully fuelled on arrival. Drivers are never left without a fuelling solution. All the supplies you’ll need are provided by AO”
AO Driver Account Manager
“People love to drive for AO because the customers are always happy to see us. We’re everyday heroes in their eyes, which makes the experience a much better one for our drivers.”
As part of the AO World Group, we are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 17 Depots UK wide. Drivers deliver direct to customers for market leading manufacturers and retailers.
What you’ll get
- Well-maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing and payment
- A mobile phone for business use
- £1100-£1200* revenue potential per week, per two person crew
- Health and safety clothing – so you’ll be safe and look the part
- The flexibility that comes with working for yourself
- No financial burden while you train
- An additional £5 for each delivery that goes above and beyond expectations
What you’ll need
- Delivery Driver experience or similar.
- A valid UK photocard licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- A passion for driving