A Bit About Us
Drive for online retail giants AO
Opportunities for Self-Employed 7.5t Delivery Drivers in Larkhall
Average revenue per day per 2-person crew Mon - Fri £240*
Average revenue per day per 2-person crew Sat/Sunday £270*
*Figures are based on average payments for daily routes per 2-person crew during from, 1st April 2017 - March 2018 with the average route time being 10 hours. However, please note each individual route fee is fixed irrespective of hours actually taken.
More About the Role
Details about the 3.5t Delivery Driver role
We’ll sort you out with a fully-fuelled 7.5 tonner, a full protective uniform (for H&S purposes), weekly invoicing and a load of customers who will be really pleased to see you. Plus it’s flexible and gives you the opportunity to run your own self-employed crew. You will also have the ability to earn additional £5 per crew fees for delivery services above and beyond expectations.
A Few Things About You
A few things about you
It is essential you have/are the following -
- A valid UK photo card licence with C1 entitlement
- Valid CPC card
- Valid digital tachograph card
- No more than 6 points
- Over 21 years old
- No criminal convictions
- Passion for driving
- Commitment to delivering first class customer service
Is yes please apply now by simply clicking below, we want to hear from you.
Why Choose AO?
We provide all our self-employed 7.5t Delivery Driver crews with all of the below:
- Well maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full protective uniform (for H&S purposes)
- No financial burden while you train. Paid to be trained
So the finer details just to check this is right 7.5t Delivery Driver role for you...........
- Are you passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- We deliver 7 days a week from our Larkhall depot, you will be required to travel to and from this depot once you have accepted a route
- Are you physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- Do you have good communication skills - spoken, understanding, and written English?
Great People Deserve Great Things
The 7.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Larkhall distribution hub and is commutable from Belshill, Glasgow, Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, and surrounding areas.