A Bit About Us
Delivery Drivers wanted
We’re after a two person delivery crew to be the smile behind AO.
Driving with us means brightening every customer’s day with the latest tech and electricals. It means
competitive revenue, good routing and working with a company which has a fantastic reputation.
We’re looking for self-employed drivers who can put the finishing touches on something incredible.
That’s why we want people who can see the positive in everything, and will do whatever it takes to
deliver the goods.
More About the Role
What you’ll get
* £1200-1300 revenue potential per week, per two person crew
* A fully-fuelled 3.5 tonne vehicle to drive
* Health and safety clothing - so you’ll be safe and look the part
* Weekly invoicing and payment
* The flexibility that comes with working for yourself
* No financial burden while you train
* An additional £5 for each delivery that goes above and beyond expectations
A Few Things About You
What you’ll need
* A valid UK photo-card licence
* No more than 6 points on your licence
* No criminal convictions
The legal bits
*Figures are based on a two person crew providing services for 4 days in the week and one day over the weekend.
Please note there is a fixed fee per route irrespective of hours actually taken.
It is the responsibility of the driver to provide a driver’s mate. Drivers are free to choose how often they supply services, and we do not guarantee or require a minimum number of routes per week.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.