About The Role
AO are looking for self employed Driver/Installation Crews
The pay rate is equivalent to £13 per hour with additional payments available for 5* customer service **
7 days a week available - start times between 5:30 and 7am.
Be your own boss by having control and flexibility over when you want to work. Just let us know your what days you are free via our app
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Driving/ Installing with AO:
- As a self-employed driver for AO you will be delivering white goods to customers’ homes
- Providing excellent customer service
- Installing integrated and electrical appliances along with TV to wall and Flat pack furniture
A Few Things About You
* A valid UK manual photo-card licence
* No more than 6 points on your licence
* No criminal convictions
* A passion for driving
* A positive attitude and an infectious smile
* CSCS qualification is desirable not essential
- * We do not pay an hourly rate rather a fixed fee per day’s route per two-man crew. Our data shows that the fixed fees paid equate to a maximum effective rate of £18 per hour per person and an average of £13 per hour. 5* Additional payments are only payable to drivers who have contracted with us for at least 4 months.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!